For two years I’ve been blogging exclusively over on the new site, and not posting over here. In retrospect, we should have shared with you about the new site more on HebrewDawn. This site began as my own little space of the Internet, but it became a shared space for Erica and I. The two of us realized over time, as we’ve shared, that a rebrand was in order. But if I’m going to be completely honest, I’ve missed you, since the new site was launched.
In having a new site with a refined focus on wellness and self’s care, this has shifted me away from writing as much about faith and motherhood. Those are not topics most of our followers are interested in reading. Some of you that have followed for quite sometime will want what we offer on The91Rewind more than what I alone offer on HebrewDawn. Some of you may want my posts focused on encouragement, faith, motherhood, and the like here. The focus of HebrewDawn was and remains is:
words to encourage and inspire.
You are a diverse bunch that follow HebrewDawn, and for that I am grateful.
I’m not sure how often I’ll write over here. The content will still be much of what it was long before. More than likely, you will find:
- what’s going through my head
- what I am wrestling with in this current state of affairs (*ahem* #45)
- what’s happening personally
- what I’m studying about Christianity, world religions, or language (yes, I’m kinda nerdy)
- follow along as I finish the ordination process ( yes, the same one I discussed withdrawing from before).
- reflections on motherhood that I’m not sharing on Richmond Moms Blog (yes, I’ve started writing over there too).